Up your product photo and flat lay game with a branded name plaque that's made specifically for your business.
We know how hard it is to create trendy branded product photos, so we're here to help. Our branded business plaques are the perfect addition to listing photos because you're able to subtly add a physical watermark to your photos, without detracting from the beauty of the product itself. You can also add these to your craft show booths to give an extra professional pop to your table!
Our plaques are made from unfinished drafboard, so they are super easy to paint, draw on, or just be left it's beautiful natural color! Each plaque is engraved with your specific logo or text, so you will truly have a one-of-a-kind unique piece.
HOW TO ORDER
Step 1 - Choose plaque size
- 3 x 1 inch rectangle: perfect for small sized items like stickers, jewelry, or pins (max size 3 inch W by 1 inch H, height may vary slightly dependent upon text used)
- 6 x 2 inch rectangle: perfect for medium sized items like art prints, t-shirts, or candles (max size 6 inch W by 2 inch H, height may vary slightly dependent upon text used)
- 2 x 2 inch round/square: perfect for rounded, square, or stacked logos
- 3.5 x 3.5 inch round/square: perfect for rounded, square, or stacked logos
**If you'd like a custom size, just send me a message!**
Step 2 - Choose design
I can engrave your logo or enter the text you'd like engraved in the personalization box. See photos for font options. If you choose to have your own logo engraved, your logo or design photo:
- must be your own personal logo or design (no copywritten material)
- must be able to be engraved as a black image (I cannot engrave in color)
- must be able to fit within the size specifications listed below (small details may be lost at smaller scales, so a clear, simple logo works best)
Please be aware that if your design has very small or intricate designs, they may be lost in the engraving process. The plaques are only 1-2 inches tall, so it is best to have a clear & simple design to ensure clear engraving.
Step 3 - Send logo
If you choose to have your own logo engraved, please send a clear, high-resolution photo of your logo or design to Bri via the form on this page, or via email at email@example.com (please include order#).
Step 4 - Approve design
Keep an eye on your emails/texts, because Bri will send you a design mock up of your plaque to make sure you love the layout before it's engraved!